#31 TOL

TOL

A good farmer always finds something to plow

• Forget It, I'm Halfway Home
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,847 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:40 PM

View Postjlo, on 25 March 2011 - 02:39 PM, said:

I hope they post it soon!  I want it for my ride home.  Its the perfect soundtrack for my last commute of the week.
They don't post it until Saturday morning.

#32 aindik

aindik

Creepy Internet Person

• Creepy Internet Person
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:50 PM

As I posted on the show's Facebook wall (re the March 14 show, No. 297):

Catching up on past shows. So, let me get this straight. Mike falls asleep at a traffic light. The light turns green, but he sits there. Drivers are apoplectic. Honking, cursing, and screaming and driving around him. So: How many honks did he get, and did he stay quiet for the 60 seconds?

View PostTOL, on 25 March 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

They don't post it until Saturday morning.

They post the recap show on Saturday morning. He was asking about the Bonus Hour, which they post on Fridays.

Edited by aindik, 25 March 2011 - 02:50 PM.

#33 jlo

jlo

Been Here 7 Years

• Just Won't Listen
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

View Postaindik, on 25 March 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

They post the recap show on Saturday morning. He was asking about the Bonus Hour, which they post on Fridays.

He's just being a conjurer.

View Postaindik, on 25 March 2011 - 02:50 PM, said:

:HA!

#34 jlo

jlo

Been Here 7 Years

• Just Won't Listen
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

WTF?!  
R.J. and Mark - stop sniffing Carla's underwear drawer and get back to work.  

I WANT MY BONUS HOUR!!!!

Edited by jlo, 25 March 2011 - 03:31 PM.

#35 TOL

TOL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,847 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

View Postjlo, on 25 March 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

WTF?!  
R.J. and Mark - stop sniffing Carla's underwear drawer and get back to work.  

I WANT MY BONUS HOUR!!!!

Posted Image

#36 jlo

jlo

Been Here 7 Years

• Just Won't Listen
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 03:35 PM

It's been a rough week. I need my funny.

Prick.

Edited by jlo, 25 March 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#37 beardawgie

beardawgie

BearDawgie

• In a ROW?!
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitars, Cruise Travel and Martinis

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

I recently purchased the videos from Gabe Strine, I was crying I was laughing so hard....that guy really captures the show......

#38 jlo

jlo

Been Here 7 Years

• Just Won't Listen
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Just finished Wednesday.  OMG!

#39 jlo

jlo

Been Here 7 Years

• Just Won't Listen
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

What log in are you supposed to use for the stream chat room? I'm getting tired of creating identities all over the place. Thank Smy for lastpass!

#40 TOL

TOL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,847 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

I have to say that I am out on TMOS, I was into it for awhile, but it just doesn't tickle my taint anymore.  Mike is too whiny, and it is all too overplayed.  I have not listened live in a month or so, just tired of it, Mike is just getting too old and crotchty for me.

But I am balls deep in Big O and Dukes.  Man, is that a good podcast.  I would pay $2.99 for an extra hour of them, TMOS...I wouldn't pay $0.99 to listen to another hour, I don't need to hear Carmen Hart for another hour.

Dolt, I am more a fan of Don's show now, than Mike's...Don is funnier, TMOS is an abortion, I wager it has a year or so and is done.

#41 podunkboy

podunkboy

Sometimes you're sitting on top of the world...

• Super DA Mod Post Whore
  • 19,339 posts
  • Interests:Things, stuff, and whatnot.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

View PostTOL, on 02 May 2011 - 08:24 PM, said:

I have to say that I am out on TMOS, I was into it for awhile, but it just doesn't tickle my taint anymore.  Mike is too whiny, and it is all too overplayed.  I have not listened live in a month or so, just tired of it, Mike is just getting too old and crotchty for me.

But I am balls deep in Big O and Dukes.  Man, is that a good podcast.  I would pay $2.99 for an extra hour of them, TMOS...I wouldn't pay $0.99 to listen to another hour, I don't need to hear Carmen Hart for another hour.

Dolt, I am more a fan of Don's show now, than Mike's...Don is funnier, TMOS is an abortion, I wager it has a year or so and is done.

I've fallen farther and farther behind on MOM, and there's been no real incentive to catch up. Maybe I should skip the month-and-a-half I'm behind and start fresh with a current show.
I wish I could find the time for Don's show, but even if I had time to DL 20 hours/week to my player, I'd never find the time to listen to it, and I really don't care for his on-air "support staff".
I did DL a couple BO&D shows (mostly to hear the John Norman whine-fest, and it's pretty entertaining, although I don't have the frame of reference I've developed from listening to D&M and its iterations for 17 years. But I might just flip to their podcast, and supplement as needed with the others.
I like the convenience of having these podcasts there when needed, but it's hard to make the listening commitment if you know you don't have to be tied to a radio.

#42 dolt

dolt

The Power of Cheese

• Really Greasy Foodlover
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

Big O and Dukes kick some major ass! TMOS sometimes makes me sad. Lots of talent in that room. Too bad some good stuff gets stepped on.

#43 jlo

jlo

Been Here 7 Years

• Just Won't Listen
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,439 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

TMOS is still the best thing not on radio.

#44 aindik

aindik

Creepy Internet Person

• Creepy Internet Person
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

I am about 13 episodes behind on TMOS. I've been at 13 or 14 behind for a while now (which means I am mostly keeping up). Too much other stuff to listen to/watch now that I have my iPad (for TV shows on the train) and now that it's baseball season (sports talk).

I can't get into Don's show for the same reason - too much show. I don't have time for 3 hours a day and I don't know what to listen to and what to skip.

I have a playlist that's TMOS and BO&D. I listen to them both, in chron order. So, I am 3 behind on BO&D. Never listened to them when they were on the air. I like it, even if it's a bit too inside. TMOS seems like a show they are doing. BO&D sometimes seems like a show about a show they used to do. IOW, it seems a bit like nostalgia. But I still like it.

I immediately delete "this week in O'Mearica" and "Rally the Horde" when they show up in my podcast app.

#45 pod

pod

Not Supposed to Be Here Today

• Clearly Has No Life
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:09 AM

i still listen to MOM, but there are things that have kinda gotten old for me.  mike does complain a good bit, and his cutting-off of everyone hasn't even slowed a little.  buzz can't get a word in.  and, as don warned  --  getting to be a little too much robb.

don't get me wrong, i do and will continue to listen, but i feel a little disappointed most of the time.

BOAD are great, and i'm a big carolla fan too.  i do listen to don . . . when the podcast is actually available!

Reply to this topic